We are aware that the success of our projects depends primarily on the people who participate in them, so we try to create such a working environment that gives them the opportunity to do their job passionately and to feel satisfied with effects of their work.
We also believe that uniting around common values and common goals makes ordinary people achieve extraordinary results.
“Trust Railing – we are worth it”
If you are interested in working for the Railing company, please send us your application (preferably by email) to email@example.com, with information about your education, qualifications, previous professional experience, special skills and expectations about the nature of the job.
Do not forget to include your contact phone number and/or email address.
Including your job offer in our database means that you agree to the processing of your personal data contained in the job offer for recruitment purposes.
The database administrator and the sole recipient of the information contained therein is:
PPHU Railing Andrzej Twardowski
ul. Nowopogońska 98
41-250 Czeladź, Poland
Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, it. 883 of 1997)
We are currently looking for production staff for our new facility in Czeladź.
- Preparing the workstation
- Delivering materials to the production line
- Performing mechanical work according to specific procedures
- Making sure machines are operated properly
- Keeping order within the defined jobsite area
- Performing other work assigned by the superior
- Forklift license (experience in handling objects up to 6 m long) is an asset
- Production experience
- Availability for shift work, Monday to Friday
- Minimum lower-secondary vocational education
- Commitment and motivation to work
- Teamwork capability
- Non-smokers only